Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a blue 04 zx10r im selling befor my girl totals it she has been trying to knock it over pour paint thiner on it and she even tryed to slice the tires she is pissed that i had an other girl on the back riding around town so now i must sell befor she breaks anything else on it pics will be up tomorrow it is fully stock no mods newer back tire i need to get around $6500 clean and clear title in hand

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oh %*^! Best of luck to you. Unfortunately, I probably can't handle a zx10r, and I'm actively looking for a 650R or a 636/zx6r anyways. Great deal for an '04 z10r (but for those who are interested- mileage??? who cares- its a great buy!) Free bump! ^^ :D good luck

·
Registered
107 Posts
damn i feel for ya i had a crazy bitch who was jealous of the bike and when i tried to break up with her she ran over to it to shove it over and i caught it......she told me she was going to set the piece of shit on fire when i didnt expect it...i told her id kill her dog ( i wouldnt tho i love animals..got her away from it tho)
goodluck with the sale and BUMP.... get that woman away from it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
dude id ditch that girl real quick and make her pay for a new paint job. thats way messed. anyways good luck with the sale. am i blind but why do i see no exhaust on the bike haha.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
DAYM, i'd make a police report STAT, i can't stand ppl that will hit a car or bike (they can't hit back) if this was later in the year i'd be there to rescue it but good luck and good price

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would kill her!!!!!! are you staying with her after doing this to your bike??? if you do you are asking for it bro! good luck.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the stock exhaust got a dent from when she knocked it over i have a new one i just purchased off this forum that goes with it....and yes i left her dumb ass

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it still for sale $6000 is a steal they go for more on ebay and i have a clean clear title ready to go

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.