Here's what you get:

04 ZX6R
Full Ti Arata Exhaust
PC3 usb
05 Radial master cylinder
EBC HH pads
Galfer lines
BMC air filter

208 gp's with 2 trackdays on them (1 VIR patriot and 1 VIR south)

Engine has new Wiseco pistons and slipper clutch and tranny from 05 6R

Tommy Haydens upper and lower fairings from 04. Tail section is Godfather. (but fits great)

When engine was rebuilt I put 1000 miles on it before it hit the track.

Track time since:
2 WERA races:
1 16 lap
1 8 lap

2 NESBA trackdays:
1 VIR patriot
1 VIR south

Was running :54 flat at VIR patriot, 1:25's at Summit main (first race weekend ever) VIR south is this weekend. Where bike will be available on sunday afternoon!

Bike was a totalled bike I got from my bike shop sponsor, who got it from an insurance auction, plastics and wheels were bad, therefore totalled. Frame, swingarm, and subframe in perfect condition. So you only get a bill of sale, can give VIN and bike shop where purchased from if any questions.

To my knowledge the bike can't be titled in VA...but I bought one of these bike from him in the past and had no problems titling the bike from my home state in Wyoming...so there is a possibility it can be titled in another state, but I don't want to guarantee anything. Besides, it would take a good bit of money to get all the street parts for it.

I have a business, so I can accept visa, m/c, and amex (w/ 1.5% fee for transaction)

For pics please email: [email protected]

Price is $4500

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here they are, and it has the factory Kawi rearsets.

The only thing that doesn't go with the bike is the EBC rotors, will put stockers back on, and Scotts damner.

Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
DAMN that's a sweet track bike. Too bad you're on the east coast. Are you going to Georgia next week?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not, but if you are interested and nothing comes up first, I can possibly meet you someplace on saturday.

Road A is 8 hr drive for me. I am actually finally off for the weekend for a change.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I just want to buy the Tommy Hayden upper. That would be sweet on the wall in my garage!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I rebuilt the engine because I split a pison in half warming up for my first race....Everyone I talked to said they have never seen anything like it before.

I think the engine has a total of about 5K miles on it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The tommy hayden fairing is the one you see with the #768 on it...you can buy it if you like....with lower to go with it.

Sorry, already have a 6 X 12 and there is now way the trailer is worth 4K.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Parting bike out next monday if no takers, have to salvage some cash to pay for the new 06 I just bought. So get your lists ready and prices...I am pretty reasonable as long as you give me a reasonable request. Everything on the bike goes, except for the scotts dampner, and filter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.