Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck just died and need to sell the bike :(
Its a blue 04 Zx6r. I did drop it once, i know im a loser. It did a little bit of plastic damage. 3 cracks and broke a foot peg. No pics at the moment but can have some in a few days. Has about 3k miles on it. Runs great. This post is mainly a feeler post. I wanted to see if i could get around 5500 for it. Its all stock. Garage kept and never even run in the rain [8D]
Chicken strips included.
-Napsack

·
Registered
156 Posts
post those pics up! which side is the damage on? of and how far is it from North TX to Tenessee :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damage is on the left side. It will take me a couple of days to get ahold of a digital camera. A friend of mine who rides more then i do told me that the plastic could be plastic welded together and no one would notice. Im still a noobie so dont want to lead anyone wrong on it.
Ill work on the pics as fast as i can get that camera.

·
Registered
156 Posts
dammit! my dmage is on the left side too.....[:eek:)]

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by napsack
My truck just died and need to sell the bike :(
Its a blue 04 Zx6r. I did drop it once, i know im a loser. It did a little bit of plastic damage. 3 cracks and broke a foot peg. No pics at the moment but can have some in a few days. Has about 3k miles on it. Runs great. This post is mainly a feeler post. I wanted to see if i could get around 5500 for it. Its all stock. Garage kept and run in the rain 1 time.[8D]
Chicken strips included.
-Napsack

Pics added....
bah tried to post pics but messed them up....will work on it again.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

All the damage is on the left side where i dropped it. Tip of the foot peg is snapped off, scratch on the tank above the A, crack on plastic above stator, crack near left head light, scuff under passenger seat.
Please Pm me if your interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.