Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoshimura carbon fiber/carbon end cap slip on in great condition, comes with FI fix and the nuts used to mount it. $310 shipped

Gilles Titanium colored rearsets with carbon fiber heel plates. the left side heel plate has a small spot that is worn down from my foot contacting it. $300 shipped

Carbon fiber exhaust shield. replaces the plastic stock piece that covers the mid pipe on the right side. $45 shipped

PUIG black double bubble screen. top right mounting tab is broken, but cannot be seen once it's installed. $45 shipped

titanium color rear seat cowl $70 shipped

Also have a polished swingarm for a 00-02 zx6r for $75.00 shipped

will also be removing the steering dampner and turn signals in another month or two. (silver hyperpro dampner and smoked lens CA turns).

e-mail is [email protected] or you can PM me on here.

I can accept paypal in paypal funds only, no credit cards.

·
Registered
763 Posts
whats up dude, you sellin the bike??

that titanium color for the 05 is diff than the one on the tribal 06's right? i know someone with a tribal looking for a seat cowl.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno, should be the same I think or damn close. he can ride up to port charlotte and test fit it if he wants. he needs any other parts let me know.

thinking the 06 gsxr 750 is looking much better. and they probably have functional transmissions.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by PiercedJD
I dunno, should be the same I think or damn close. he can ride up to port charlotte and test fit it if he wants. he needs any other parts let me know.

thinking the 06 gsxr 750 is looking much better. and they probably have functional transmissions.
It's very different. The 05 was a matte finish, the 06 is a standard glossy paint.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
pictures of the exhaust please?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
exhaust and heat shield are pending sale. if it falls through I'll let everyone know.

livethe dream: you've been pm'ed.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exhaust is pending sale, however if that falls through, just to let everyone know, there is nothing wrong with any of this stuff unless mentioned. the reason for pulling everything and turning it back to stock is that kawasaki builds crappy transmissions. tired of the bike.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gave the guy a call tonight and got his voice mail. if I don't hear anything by tomorrow then everything is up for grabs again.

·
Registered
240 Posts
whoo hoo (maybe). i can have a check in the mail or paypal ya tomorrow night if it is up for grabs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.