Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e-mail [email protected]

bike is in central INDIANA

Thinking about selling my '05 636. I make seven bucks an hour and just don't think its smart to continue owning a brand new sportbike. I have other things i need to be paying for (like food and shelter). I won't ebay the bike because i want it to at least go to someone who knows enough to check this site, not some jackass teenager who wants to kill himself and make me feel bad.

I won't sell it for less than $6800 because of the condition, and I don't really NEED to sell it.

There is nothing wrong with the bike, it has some stuff installed.
-kawiforums plate relocator
-clear alternatives front tinted signals
-14 tooth front sprocket (-1) (done 100 miles ago, just makes it better for in town) (comes with stock 15t sprocket)
-rear signals on sides of plate
-vortex frame sliders (replaceable pucks)
-beltronics radar detector

some stickers are removed
cat was removed
LEDs were changed for a sweeter cluster display
oil changes all (well all 3...) recorded in the manual,
i still have both keys and aluminum tag for making new keys.
All original paperwork is included.
3-year good-times warranty from kawasaki is completely transferrable, so the bike is totally covered if something fails until 7/2009.

the bike is stored under ground, always cleaned etc., i never do wheelies, intake cowl is perfect (many are cracked from coming down hard from stunts).

The only thing that ever happened was a parking lot tipover while the bike wasn't even moving. The pictures were all after, no blue touched the ground. I replaced the slider puck (still have dented one) so you can see it didn't scrape on the ground, it just dimpled the plastic on the slider puck where it hit the ground. The bar end has one scratch, and the right rearset had a crack, but was repaired before it actually broke with aluminum epoxy. There was no reason to replace it, and it works fine. This was about 2000 miles ago. The right footpeg was replaced, so there is no sign of the tipover anymore, thank god for sliders...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might just have to, they are so easy to buy and sell though, i might as well not have one over the winter.

·
Registered
71 Posts
ahhh why couldnt you post this about 5 months ago i want this bike sooo badly, but i sold my dirt bikes and bought a fire red 98zx6r and the rest of the money went into wheels for my car woulda been nice to have a 05 zx6r even in my favorite color

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i owe 4500, and my bank is across the street

why does that matter (just curious because a lot of people advertise that the title is in hand)

·
Registered
44 Posts
makes for an easier transaction. When you have the title in hand, you can sign it and hand it over to the new owner. When there is a loan on it, you need to pay off the loan at the bank and then wait 4 to 6 weeks for the title to be released.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is it really that long? i'd think they could get it within the 30 days the bill of sale is good. what about when you trade in to a dealer, they don't wait 4-6 weeks to put it ina showroom.

·
Registered
44 Posts
usually takes that long to get the title back from the bank, bill of sale is enough to take the bike though. Dealer will resell your trade in same day if they can, they just give a bill of sale to the new buyer. Still have to wait to get the title.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.