Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS:05 Chevy Colbalt SS S/C w/ 55k only $9,500 have to sell 3-4k less than Book !!!

9500 FIRM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car is cheap as dirt. Look at craigslist, ebay, or autotrader. This car is the price of the base model. I need money NOW to get my house. My pre approval came up short !!! Common people !!

They sale for 14-17 on ebay all day, 16 on Craigslist in this area. Dirt cheap because i have a offer on a home and it is about to go through and need the cash bad !!

Here it is guys my Daily Driver a Supercharged Colbalt SS is up for sale
Have to buy a house so i have to get rid of one of the toys.

Its a 2005 all stock, never beat on at all. Just a gas saver. Got to many toys and i need to by a house. It was either this or the ninja. Can't sell my bike so my DD is for sale. Perfect DD.

55k miles
All stock.
80-90% on tires
Newer tires
Brand spanking new SC/Serp belt !
A/C is ICE COLD
EVERYTHING WORKS!!
Looks like it just stepped off the showroom floor !!
Like new in and out. Not a single ding in the car !!

7 speaker w/ sub pioneer speaker and multi CD player. Black leather. Black on black is nicer to find. Always have the ugly Black on red.

All the standard features they come with. Leather, PW,PL,Cruise, 5spd, tint, remote open/lock/trunk etc

LOOKS PERFECT cannot stress that enough just washed and waxed with Zymol polish.

Fresh Mobile 1 oil change. KBB is 15-15.5 NADA is 14+. I have yet to see one less than 14k. Price deduction for the mileage and accident. But it runs, looks, and drives LIKE NEW !!!

Was in a accident but repaired beautifully. Cannot tell whats so ever !!! Looks like it is new. Have 12 videos on this car and over 15 pics that i will post.

Quick and fun to drive with 34+ MPG interstate and (25 all city stop and go) 25-32mpg mixed !!!!

Located in Pensacola, Florida.
55k miles. Perfect shape, nothing wrong only 10,900OBO !!
Anthony

Pics and videos will be up when they get done processing on photobucket. Have cold start, braking, driving showing perfect alignment, and outside running videos.
Caqr is dry no oil leaks anywhere. The motor looks liek ti has 100 miles on it.

Call me at 703-655-0123
or email: [email protected]

Pics:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats this?
As you know GM loves to make there cars unfriendly to the average joe.
Would rather drag you in to the dealer for work.

eg: changing or replacing wear items.

So i welded a nut on the engine hoist. Now you can simple put a bolt there and loosen the tensioner and get the belt off to replace it yourself in 20 minutes.

No special tool, and no $360 fee to replace the belt. Being S/C they should be replaced often. If anything it will help the next owner

·
28,939 Posts
As you know GM loves to make there cars unfriendly to the average joe.
Would rather drag you in to the dealer for work.

eg: changing or replacing wear items.

So i welded a nut on the engine hoist. Now you can simple put a bolt there and loosen the tensioner and get the belt off to replace it yourself in 20 minutes.

No special tool, and no $360 fee to replace the belt. Being S/C they should be replaced often. If anything it will help the next owner
cool deal man! nice car btw.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
GL on the house buying.....good deal.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I know a guy looking for a car, I'll point him to this thread

1 - 15 of 15 Posts