Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I have a right mid panel (titanium, came off at 1000 miles regular nicks from road debris) if your not right up on it it looks perfect. Rear seat that has never had a ass on it and rear seat cover that is perfect also a headlight in perfect shape I can get a pic if need be, and the misc. parts you see below. I also have perfect front and rear turn signals and I'll look and see what else I have.

Headlight $200 + shipping
Right mid $100 + shipping
Rear seat fairing $75 shipped
Rear seat $60 shipped
Make offers on the other stuff

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'll take the mirrors off your hands, either just the left one or both. I trieed to PM you but it was not allowed. so let me know what you want for them so that i can pay pal you the money.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ill take that lil black plastic peice that goes right under the upper by eack of your hands..the right side...ill give ya 20 shipped for it..uill paypal right now..let me know

·
Registered
316 Posts
I will take the mirrors and seat cowl. How about $65 shipped for the cowl and $60 for the mirrors? Hows the condition of these items?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O.K. the right mid and solo cowl are sold and in the mail.

Bigt: $25 shipped for the right inner and you got a deal
Wicked ZX: $25 for the left inner and I'll have to check on the undertail, I don't know if I have a good one
Jimmyt89: Your outta luck on the cowl but $60 shipped on the mirrors and they're yours.

Paypal is: [email protected]

·
Registered
316 Posts
Before I send the payment, hows the condition of the mirrors? scratched, scuffed?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mirrors have no scratches and the plastic parts have only little dings you would normally get from road debris in 1000 miles. Very minimal they are in excellent shape!

·
Registered
316 Posts
payment sent for mirrors. send tracking number when you get it yea?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mirrors are on the way Jimmy. Thanks again.

Still have the head light and all the other gear in the one pic except the mirrors.

Wicked I forgot to check on the under tail. I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Make me an offer on what's left.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Tyler. It'll go out tomorow.
Right side upper fairing inner gone.
Come on guys I need some race money.
I'm waiting to hear from a guy that wants some of my take offs. If he doesn't talk to me soon I'll have 4 sets for sale $75 a set shipped in the lower 48.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On the way T. Come on folks the deals are craaaaazzzzzyyyyy. Make an offer.

Wicked I don't have a good under tail. Sorry bud.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.