Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12,000 miles
mostly stock, good condition. never laid down, stunted, abused.
blue
seat cowl
decals removed (except the one on the tank)
pilot power tires (needs rear)
rear pegs removed
euro front signals

racetech springs front and back. suspension adjusted to the previous owner's weight (richnlucke). he used it mainly for the track. night and day difference in handling from a stock bike.

i dont have rear signals installed. so i will give away the rear stockers with the bike as well as the rear pegs and seat.

look in my last few threads for recent pics. or i can get some later if i can get the batteries to work on my digital camera.

i have an old debt that needs to be paid. so unfortunately bike has to go. i may be done with bikes for now, unless i move to a state with some real roads.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
don't do it man...sell plasma or a foot or something

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
yeah, don't sell a foot.. you need two. one for to shift, and one to brake.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well some people here will say i really dont need the shifting foot :D

and the sale is on for sure. just got more bad news today :( ill be returning back to FL next wednesday 10/11 if anyone wants to look at it.

·
28,939 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636

thought u wanted a liter. lol
going to wait till 08, see the new kawi... if i dont like it ill get the r1. so i could use some good suspension till then..lol

did u buy richnlucke's bike? i never see him on here anymore, but he really helped me out a lot last year when i was a noob. helped me get my suspension set-up.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
well some people here will say i really dont need the shifting foot :D

and the sale is on for sure. just got more bad news today :( ill be returning back to FL next wednesday 10/11 if anyone wants to look at it.
Guy in Kissimmee has one leg and he rides, so....

Good luck with bike sale....hopefully sold AFTER Stuntwars

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by joonyaboy

Good luck with bike sale....hopefully sold AFTER Stuntwars
that will probably be the last time i ride this thing for fun. gonna try to keep the miles from racking up after that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.