Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R. The bike is pretty much perfect in every way. Currently has 10163 miles with oil changes approximately every 1500-2000 miles. NEVER been down in any way. Nothing but rubber has every touched the ground on this bike. NEVER raced/stunted/abused. This bike has been taken care of meticulously. The only imperfections are a small scuff on the plastic (unpainted) part of the front fender from a tie-down (not noticeable from >3 feet) and a small scuff on the left side (unpainted) mirror housing. There are NO scratches/scuffs/imperfections on any painted surface.

I have never had a single problem with this machine mechanical or otherwise.

Extras include:
Two-Brothers Aluminum V.A.L.E. Exhaust - $750
Flush mount smoked front signals
Integrated tail light/signals
No-Cut Frame Sliders

I will also include a rear Pitbull stand.

I almost forgot the best part. This bike comes with a FULLY TRANSFERABLE factory warranty good through 3/05/2010.

I am located in Iowa. The price is $6100 obo. I prefer to be contacted via email at PeterJLehr at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Pete

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
If you were a lot closer I would have my buddy scoop it up but he isn't willing to drive more than 3 hours to get a new bike. He's trying to get rid of a GSX-R 1000 and get a 636 :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts