Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These parts are off my bike after I upgraded to different units at about 5,000 miles. They are NOT off a crashed bike and are in fact in excellent condition. The brake pads have lots of life in them and I will throw in the OEM brake lines if you want.

$55 + shipping for calipers
$75 + shipping for rotors

I'm asking for shipping on top as I'm in Canada so it's slightly more expensive to ship from here but I'll work with you to get the best rates.

Cheers - Stephen

Attachments

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
thinking about it...i only need one rotor, though. one caliper is a little scratched up, too. how much for one rotor and one caliper? (odd request, i know)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
it's been a couple days man...let me know what's up

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heya Fishinking. Sorry for the slow response here, but I'd rather sell the rotors and calipers each as a set as they're hard to sell once broken up. If I change my mind, I'll let you know!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
but the rotors are straight?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
still interested

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Rotors are straight. I only upgraded cause I got both the 07 Nissin calipers and 07 rotors so I threw them on as well.

Fishinking, include your ZIP and I'll get you a shipping quote. Pat you're next in line and then NRScott.

I accept PayPal only. Thanks for all your patience gentlemen!

* Sorry, I just checked my PM's so I have everyone's ZIP... will get back to you all soon.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
payment sent for rotors

·
Registered
388 Posts
Not trying to treadjack but if someone missed out on the rotors and still wants some I have an 06 set for sale and will match the $75 +shipping price tag. Rotors have around 5Kmiles and were removed because I bought new rims with rotors included.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.