Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM SELLING MY BIKE SO THAT I CAN GO AWAY TO SCHOOL...
THE BIKE HAS A FEW ADD-ONS AND I AM SELLING FRONT AND REAR STANDS WITH IT AS WELL. I ALSO HAVE A HELMET AND A LEATHER JACKET.

ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:

PUIG WINDSCREEN
CLEAR ALTERNATIVES EURO STYLE FRONT TURN SIGNALS
CLEAR ALTERNATIVES REAR TAILLIGHT INTEGRATOR
VORTEX FRAME SLIDERS
SPINDLE SLIDERS
CARBON FIBER STYLE TANK PAD
REAR SEAT COWL OEM KAWI PRODUCT

LESS THAN 3300 MILES, GARAGE KEPT, WELL MAINTAINED AND NEVER LAID DOWN OR DONE TRICKS ON THIS BIKE.
LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
You forgot to add to the list:
CHICKEN STRIPS GALORE

:D

just messin withcha.

free bump.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Beautiful bike, I am hoping to buy one very soon. However, my budget is $5000 for a used bike. Not enough for yours. Good luck!!! I love the integrated lights/flush mount turn signals. I'm a new person to the kawi-forums too, but getting used to the language so-

free bump! hehehe...:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no problem cyber. and thanks guys!! spread the word...somebody is going to get a helluva deal here...gotta sell it FAST!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
if u werent in miami i would say SOLD. why cant anyone be selling this exact bike in texas???!!!??? everyone here has the damn green ones, im tempted to have the $1000 paint job and buy a green one! out of curiosity, what the range u are asking for?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ACTUALLY NO IT DOES NOT, I SAW AN 05 GO FOR 7900 WITH ABOUT 2000 MILES...EBAY USUALLY VARIES AND EVERYBODY WANTS SOMETHING CHEAPER THAN NORMAL, THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA OF EBAY!THANKS ANYWAYS...PEACE!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by balthasar
Just a heads up, the 05 636's with low miles are selling on ebay for $6000-6300 (with mods), and i saw a flawless blue 05 with 2000 miles go for $5600, so i don't know if that helps you guage whether or not the price is fair.
That's crazy...I sold my '02 gixxer 600 (with mods) for $7,000 on Ebay. I'd say his price is pretty fair...free bump dawg. :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by balthasar
Just a heads up, the 05 636's with low miles are selling on ebay for $6000-6300 (with mods), and i saw a flawless blue 05 with 2000 miles go for $5600, so i don't know if that helps you guage whether or not the price is fair.
The bike is super nice and I think your price is fair(5600LMAO)...

Another bump!!!:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
does anyone have an idea of what shipping would be to atlanta from miami or what shipping company i could use???

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this ad is for the sale of a motorcycle, NOT PARTS!!!! PLEASE DONT PM ME ASKING ME TO SELL ANYTHING FROM THIS BIKE UNLESS YOU WANT THE WHOLE DAMN BIKE!!!! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Shipping is usually around $500. If you call a local shipping store, they might be able to give you a price or another company to call. You would have to drain it of all flamable liquids of course.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.