Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 05 ZX6R is up for sale so that I can free up some funds for a few projects I have going. The bike is in perfect condition with a little over 5800 miles on it, and it includes the Kawasaki extended warranty. The bike includes a few tasteful mods, and they are as follows.

~ Akra Slip On
~ Clear Alternatives Flush Turn Signals
~ Clear Alternatives Rear Integrator
~ K&N Air Filter
~ Power Commander 3 USB (Custom Map)
~ Tapeworks Attack Kawasaki Replica Sticker Kit (first ever done)
http://www.tapeworks.com/KAWASAKI Images/2047a.2.jpg (my bike)

The bike was bought brand new back in October of 05. I am a mature rider who has been riding for 4 years. It has never been wheelied, drag raced, or stunted. This was my first new bike, and I have treated it with the upmost care. All of the services have been done on time, and the next 4 services are paid for. I will also include a new back tire with the sale. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] . The bike is located in Wilmington, NC and I am willing to help with shipping. I am looking to get around 6800 for the bike. Thanks, and I hope it goes to a good home!

Price~ 6800
Contact~ [email protected]

·
Registered
240 Posts
that's one hell of a deal, somebody is going to get a real nice bike at a great price. good luck with the sale!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
i am very interested... how can you help out with shipping? i'm not that far, i would meet half way if possible. i am located in virginia beach

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.