Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have to sell my baby its yellow never been dumped i painted it right out of the box it has a akrapovic slip on and a seat cowling it has 11000kms on it and it has been fully maintained by riders choice all i'm asking for is that someone take over my payments of 241'80 a month i think i have 3yrs left on it oh ya i just put on pirelli diablo corsas about 1000kms ago

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sexy looking bike there... I love the paint....
If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this one... How much did the paint job cost you?

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
WOW! 3 years @ $241.80/month is like $8700 - and then you need to contract with someone on how the title will be transferred. Good luck. I'm sure there are guys with crap credit that cant get approved. I'd say its very risky. What if they just take off and don't pay, there goes your good credit standing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just wondering if you still have the bike for sale.. I know it's been a couple of months.. I am interested I wanted a Yellow bike to match my Yellow Cobalt SS...

So the payments are $241 and that's it.. No other cost after 3 years I own the bike?? What is the buyout value right now?

Email [email protected] let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts