Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a 2006 black 636 with only 700 miles. shes got a leo vince aluminum slip on, vortex frame sliders, pro-tek swing arm sliders and green rim stripes. the oil was changed at 100 miles and 600 miles and shes had the 600 mile service. im also including the following with the bike:

arai rx7 wraith green medium
joe rocket alter ego size xxl grey/black
joe rocket phoenix gloves large
tank pad (not installed)
green stock style decals (not installed)

$$7500.00$$

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Don't sell it bro... You'll regret it! I understand about getting the house, but mannnnn.... We never even got a chance to ride together!

Do you want to part out that exhaust though? My girl is trying to buy me some goodies for my bike for Christmas. :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i might...id like to see how far it goes here first but thats a possibility. ill let you know :D

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by VA 636
i might...id like to see how far it goes here first but thats a possibility. ill let you know :D
That's cool.. :)

Everything I've asked to get for Christmas is 636 related. :D

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'll spread the word and try to help you sell this bad boy.. I know a guy at work who's trying to get rid of his '96 ZX6E to get a nicer bike.. Maybe it's perfect timing? I'll talk to him tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Slow down with dropping the price so quickly.. You'll get people waiting and watching for it to drop lower and lower. [:p]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.