Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FScotts-Performance-Steering-Damper-Kawasaki%2Fdp%2FB004AS7ARY&tag=5336105917-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325"]Scotts Performance Steering Damper[/ame] and the seat cowl (green of course) and the oem seat.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Need a price per forum rules, buddy. Good luck with the sales.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much do they usually go for? i have no idea, sorry. I will find out and post it asap with pictures...

·
Registered
653 Posts
are you willing to seperate if so i would like the tail peice...

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
where the fuck are the pics?!?!?!...
and location too fool!!!!
20 bucks for front nose fairings?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I need the left dash panel is you have it, pm me

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for the delay but I had a few changes of mind myself.

Heres a pictures I just took of the bike itself. Yes I know I dont have everything ready because Im turning this bike into a track bike and as I wait for parts to come, im debating etc... At this point I will send pictures to those who are interested in the "whole" thing and if that doesnt work I will sell everything individually. Thanks for those who waited.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
thats ok buddy if you are NOT interested some else will. I am not here to please you. I dont even wanna sell it to you anymore.
Here we go- Next time just say i'm sorry for the delay like you said after, instead in your remarks bla bla bla:buzzsaw:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I sent you a pm about the mirrors in your other thread, I would also need the left dash panel, I know it's not listed but if you are tracking this bike out I figure you would want to sell that piece also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts