Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1972 Dodge Charger, 318 V8, the car is all original, except for aftermarket headers, however I still have the original exhaust manifolds. The car did have factory A/C, but that was taken off by a previous owner. The car has about 144,000 miles, it was a daily driver up until the summer of 2003. Since then it has been garaged at all times, and only driven every once in a while. I maybe have put 150 miles on the car since then. The car has never been driven in snow. It has a very small amount of surface rust that started just over the rear wheel wells but has not spread at all. I put brand new tires on the car before I garaged the car. The car still starts on the first try and runs like a champ, no matter how long in between drives. I am asking $5375/obo. I will attach some photos, they aren't the best but I don’t have the best camera if you need I can try to get some better ones. Thanks for your interest, please email me back or call if you need anything else. Thanks.

-Ryan

[email protected]

·
Banned
495 Posts
thats nice!!! so much potential in that, body aint too bad, where are you located?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Omaha, Nebraska. The car is all original, the body is prolly the cleanest (as far as rust is concerned) i've ever seen for a car of this age other than restos and survivors. There is a small amount of surface rust that started over the wheel wells, however it has not spread since i have owned the car, and i have had it for about 5 years. there are also a couple of dings but overall its great. I really dont want to sell the car, but given my current financial situation, it needs to be done. What I am asking is well below book value for this car in this condition, so it is very fair, but I am open to reasonable offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.