Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have for sale a 1986 ninja 600r. i will have pics available tommarow (friday), sorry, camera problems. The bike has 29,xxx miles on it. It is in pretty good condition, but has a few problems.
There is a small dent on the tank due being dropped of the stand and the bars hitting it. Other than that, the paint is real good. One blinker doesnt work, may just be bulb, i never had the bike on the road so i didnt really care. The carbs were just rebuilt, less than 2 miles ago, by a professional. I just put the carbs on, started it up and went for a quick spin around the block, it has been parked since. That was about 3 weeks ago. The throttle is a little sticky however. The cables may just need to be oiled or i may have put the throttle assmby. together wrong. Thats pretty much all i noticed that was wrong with it, i never got the bike on the road though, so im not positive. i bought new plugs for it but never put them in, they go with the bike.

The bike does have a few small issues, but is in great condition for the age. I will throw in a helmet and the matching leather jacket for the bike( its kinda old and faded but its better than leaving your skin on the pavement). I will have pics of it Friday evening,

I live in Ellington CT, about 20 minutes east of Hartford.

Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]

Thanks, matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the only pic i have of the bike right now. I will take more tommarow if anyone would like them.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
110 Posts
thats the beauty of these bikes!!!they are little, lightweight, and a ton of fun to ride..
--this one looks nice for an 86'!!!! i had one yrs ago, mine was early 90's, but what a blast..gd luck on your sale

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, it is in pretty good shape, seemed real strong the times i putted around the neighborhood. Wish i could keep it but i have no where to keep it (damn condo assoc.) over the winter and my parents are selling their house, thats where the bike is now, so no more garage

best offer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.