Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing waters on selling my 1995 zx6r or parting it out. If there is enough interest ill part it out. The bike has a clear title and the frame is polised on one side. I started but never finished the other side. I would be willing to finish the other side if someone needs a frame with a clear title and doesnt want to finish polishing it. The bike is complete minus the lower fairing. The front and rear fairings have the usual small cracks. The front fairing mount will need to be replaces. Ill post up some pics soon.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Let me know im interested in a few pieces, but not a complete bike. When you say no lower fairings, you mean both left and right? Also what color is the bike? Is it the red and eventide scheme? Any aftermarket items on the bike? Let me know. Thanks,
-James

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm sent, the bike is custom painted all green and has a solo seat rear cowl it has a full muzzy exhaust but the headers have a couple of dents, im not sure what other aftermarket parts it has.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey can i possibly buy the following things before you strip or sell the bike? The rear shock, the seat cowl and the headers? Let me know your price shipped and im sure we can work out a deal.
-James

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The plastics were just set on for the pics sory about the clarity but the bike is all green and the paint is relatively new. Alot of the parts have already been taken off the bike bubble wrapped and boxed up. Make offers on parts u need or on the whole bike.

·
Registered
91 Posts
can i get some more higher quality pics...
I'm interested, but need some better pics if i'm gonna be coming from canada.

thanks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.