Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to sell my bike quick. i don't have time to ride anymore and found a car i want. it's a 2000 zx9r, 11.5k miles. here is what has been done to it: 4 degree ignition advancer, K&N filters (air and oil), 15/43 520 chain kit (vortex sprockets), WileyCo. bolt-on exhaust, flushmount front signals, integrated rear signals, shaved off the license plate holder, bar ends, sliders and spools, speedohealer, OneSecondFaster rearsets, Zero Gravity tinted screen. it also has only had synthetic oil in it. also included is 3 jackets (JR green white & black, TourMaster mesh and Tourmaster textile, AGV X-vent Helmet (perfect), Checkered Flag Motorsports front and rear stands, 2 sets of gloves (icon and joe rocket), and a bike cover. there may be more but can't think of anything else right now. this bike has never been wrecked, it fell over once in my yard and once in a parking lot. nicked the paint in a couple of spots and that is all. has the usual paint chips from being ridden and needs a good washing as it just sits in the shop now. kbb price is 5200, i'm asking 5800 cause that is what the car costs. it has alot more than the differnce in kbb and price in accessories, so this should be a good deal for someone. i'm in nw florida, about an hour from pensacola. i also have this posted on another kawasaki forum i'm a member of too so you may see it there as well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will consider offers, and show some love PLEASE? give a guy a free bump,,, thanks everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.