Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out my 2001 zx-6r. A couple of years ago, I wrecked it and wanted to rebuild it. Never got around to rebuilding it. I purchased a new frame, and have a clean title for it. It ran great before I wrecked, and havent started it since. I decided to part it out to make some space. The only plastic that is good is the upper front with headlights and sportech chrome windscreen. The upper front is yellow. The parts on this will fit any zx-6r from 1998-2002. One last thing, I have two sets of wheels, yellow and red, also, I have both zx-6r front brakes and zx-9r front brakes. The forks are from a 2001 zx-9r. Email me at [email protected], phone at 509-727-1748. I am open for negotiations on price.

--Nate

·
Registered
132 Posts
What about the platic chin part that goes right under the nose. I am in need of both the gasket and the grey colored piece. If you don't have them, no big deal, but if you do...we should make a deal. Thanks.

-MOX-

·
Registered
50 Posts
do you have any pictures of the upper cowling? also how much would you want for it? I just cracked mine last week and need a new one.
Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
did you just buy the d&d? if so return it and get a yoshimura rs3 if your going to get a full exhaust sounds so much better and your going to get performance out of the yosh compared to the d&d. D&D is just noise i had one and it doesnt do anything at all but make noise, i think if you where thinking bout getting the full D&D to save your money and get the Yosh its a much better product and your getting performance out of it when d&d doesnt give your bike performance. Im not trying to ruin your thunder just wanted to help you out cause i have D&D and its cool but i would rather have the yosh sounds better and your getting performance.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, as far as the pipe goes, I have the stock slip on and the stock header back to the slip on. As far as the upper front cowl, I cannot seem to find it, so at this time, just assume that I do not have it. Therefore, I do not have any of the plastics. I could get rid of the stock header for about 150 or so plus shipping.

--nate

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I just have stock parts on this one.

--nate

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do you have the key and ignition switch? What about any fairing brackets or the gauge bracket? I need A LOT of parts to rebuild mine.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes, I do have the key( 2 I believe) and the ignition. I have the uppermost fairing bracket and the lower bracket that also holds the radiator on. Gimme a list of the parts you need, preferably over email, and I will get back to you with whether or not I have them.

--Nate

[email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I appologize, I forgot to mention, the frame that I purchased from the kawi dealer does NOT have a vin on it. It came with no paperwork, so if you buy the frame, you will have to stamp it with a vin stamping kit, but I do have the title.

--Nate

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I believe I do have the rear handles. Havent seen 'em for a while, but I think I do have them. I will check for you.

--Nate

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry, but I cannot seem to find the rear passenger handles. Good luck in your search.

--Nate

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.