Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my '03 Avalanche for sale. 34k miles, Z71, auto, 4x4, tow package, many power options, cd, dual a/c, pewter color, dark grey cloth int. Extremely nice truck in and out, well taken care of. Tires have plenty of tread left. Asking $21,900. I'll paypal $50 to anybody that gets this sold for me. If you guys know some good sites to post this, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
It's a good looking truck! Great seller..

I'll pass the word along now that there are pictures to look at. I've got a few people who "say" they're interested, but you know how that goes. We'll see. Trying to help you sell that house of yours too. If I can get some pictures of it sometime, it will sell faster IMO.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions. The truck's 99% perfect and would be a good one for somebody. I have too many vehicles and bikes, so this one's the first to go.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
You've got one too many bikes :D

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
You've got one too many bikes :D
Whatchu trying to say?? Our leases run out in a year so both cars will be gone too! Then all we'll have are the bikes :D Still trying to figure out how to mod that harley heater to fit mine for winter!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by onereckless1

Whatchu trying to say?? Our leases run out in a year so both cars will be gone too! Then all we'll have are the bikes :D Still trying to figure out how to mod that harley heater to fit mine for winter!
Busted. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.