Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I probably wont get much interest on this here, but I’ll give it a shot:

Up for sale is a Patriot Blue 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport with only 26k miles miles on it (typical mileage for 2003’s is 53000). This Jeep comes equipped from the factory with a 4.0 liter inline 6 cylinder, Dana 44 rear end, 3.73 gears, 5 speed transmission, front and rear tow hooks, factory fog lights,4 wheel disc brakes, full size spare, air conditioning, and a tan soft top.

Aftermarket upgrades include: Flow-Master series 40 muffler (sounds awesome), 2" Rubicon Express coil spacer lift with upgraded shocks, 32x11.5 BFG Muds, Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers, locking gas cap, and a insta-trunk.

Upgraded audio includes: Infinity Kappa 52.5i front speakers, 6.5 inch Audiobahn AS65Q’s in the rear sounds bar, Audiobahn A6004t Amplifier powering the front and rear mids and highs, and a Sony XM 552HX amplifier powering a 10” Pioneer TS-W253-F sub woofer, all of which is controlled by a Pioneer DEH-p6500 head unit that has a detachable face with case and a dot-matrix large screen display (also XM ready).

This Jeep is super clean in and out, it really shows that this automobile was very well taken care of. Within the last 2000 miles I had ALL of the fluids changed out (diffs, trans, coolant…) just so that I knew that they were fresh, as well as Mobil 1 full synthetic and Mobil 1 filter. Car comes with all manuals and service records.

Reason for sale: I am looking to get back into a sports car (350z I think).

Asking price is below NADA suggested trade in value at $15,750. I am negotiable and very motivated to sell. The vehicle is located in Poughkeepsie, NY (12603) and available to be looked at anytime during the week after 6pm and just about anytime on the weekend. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for pictures or questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.