Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2003 636 with about 5k miles on it. It has been well taken care of with oil changes and a new set of Dunlops about 500 miles ago. The bike has been a dream, but I'm in school and it has to go. It is all black with no stickers or anything on it. It fell over inside the trailer while I was towing it and unfortunately I drove for a hundred miles or so with it on its side in the trailer. There are some minor scratches on the plastics and about an inch of both of the rearsets broke off where the feelers are. I tried to include the damage in the pics as best I could. Let me know if you need more pics. The bike comes with both the rear cowel and seat. It also has front and rear race stands that I will include. It is located just south of Atlanta. Price is $4200, but all reasonable offers will be considered.

Edit: I could not download the pics because they were too large. E-mail me at mid06(at)hotmail.com for pics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The right fairing has a crack right next to the frame. A piece about the size of a golf ball cracked off, but I still have the piece. It would be easy to repair, but I havent yet cause you cant tell unless you are really looking at it up close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.