Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved into a new apartment and I'm trying desperately to cut back on as many bills as I possibly can. I hate to admit it, but the bike has to go. I thought I had a buyer, but that fell through this morning.

I'm at work right now and the bike is still back at my old place in a garage; otherwise I'd post pictures now. I will, however, get them put up as soon as this evening; otherwise, tomorrow morning.

It's a 2003 Silver ZX-6R that was involved in a low-speed lowside last February. A friend of mine welded the left and upper fairing back together. Functionally, it's back to its original state; however, I have never taken the time to paint them. Basically, if somebody painted the fairings to their original color, you could never tell that they had been damaged. The stator cover was also scratched minimally in the lowside and the turn signal switch doesn't always work to signal left. Otherwise, the bike is in great condition. I assure you that the damage was minimal and [minus the turn signal switch] is entirely cosmetic.

Also included with the bike are Armour Bodies track fairings valued at over $800.

As I said before, I'll get pictures up as soon as I possibly can, but just to get my feet wet, I'm asking $4,000 or best offer for everything.

Sorry I won't part the bike, but I might sell the fairings separately.

Edit: Forgot to mention. The bike has under 10,000 miles and has always had regular maintenance performed ahead of schedule. I'll get the exact milleage when I get the pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My brother was supposed to have sent me some pictures that I could post this morning and he hasn't done it, yet. I'll put them up as soon as I get them.

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot that the Armour Bodies fender was on the front when I asked my brother to take these pictures. I assure you that the stock fender and reflectors are fine and I'll get him to take a couple new pictures this evening if he has time. Otherwise, here are the pictures, as promised.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
No doubt you should keep the bike. I drove through Mount Airy on my way home from Summit on Monday (10-2-06). You were right about having some nice roads to ride on.

--David

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh trust me guys, this hurts! But I've made up my mind that it just has to go and I'm trying to get it done before I change my mind!

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like this is it. Somebody hit the "Buy it Now" last night. Thank you to everybody that showed interest.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Senfo - Im sure you are going to hate to see it go..Good luck!

Anyone doing the trackdays for NESBA on the 22nd? They are throwing trackdays on Saturday and Sunday!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.