Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is in excellent shape except a few small areas. It was just recently dropped at no speed on its left side. Few scuffs and scratchs on left side but nothing major at all. It has frame sliders on it and those saved everything from breaking. The only thing that broke is the rear set and foot peg that will be replaced for the buyer.

The bike other than that is flawless. Oil changed frequently with kawachem synthetic every 3000 miles. The bike has 9,256 miles on it. It is pearl black and has an akrapovic slip, rear fender eliminator, frame sliders and flushmounts. It has brand new tires on it as well (Diablos). I cleaned it almost every ride and very rarely rode it in rain. Also throwing in my technic jacket, joe rocket gloves, powerstand rear stand and an HJC helmet with a tinted visor as well. If I get a serious buyer, I'd probably let go of my $550 Shoei helmet and tinted visor also.

The book is $5510 on it in excellent shape which it was until the drop. Looking to get $4700 for everything.

Pics from the drop: The footpeg is the only thing that broke and I am willing to put on a new one for the buyer. Everything else was very minor scuffs

·
Registered
476 Posts
if you would be willing to travel some i would be very interested in buying it. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mofat01
Title status? You got it or the bank?

Where at in Pittsburgh, Im in cranberry?

Do you got back seat?
I'm in Mars right up 228. I have title in hand and ready to sign over. I have the rear seat as well but the cowl was on in the pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.