Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003- zx6rr: Well kept,always garaged, small scrape on tank, and small scuffs on stock exhaust, no dents, clean title in hand. Fender eliminator, short stalks front and back, spools, bar end sliders, frame sliders. Oil changed with amsoil full synth, coolant flushed, plugs changed, k&n installed all done 500mi ago, 10.5k miles. Very clean, will post pics tomorrow. $5500.

Located in midwest, south of chicago specifically

email [email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you have in mind, mostly lookin for cash to pay some bills, might be lookin to upgrade to a z1000, i love the look of that bike.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm interested, but I need to get rid of my current bike.
I've listed it for sale, I'll need to wait and see if anyone is interested in mine first.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vlietz-i think you emailed me with the bombadier offer over craigs list

brok3n- get a hold of me if it works out for you

·
Registered
84 Posts
I will do so!

I've been thinking about grabbing a ZX6R for a while, but haven't really tried to sell my bike...
My bike is now listed on craigs list, and on YZF600R.com's classifieds. If I don't get the interest that I want, I'm going to see what ebay will yield.

I'll keep you posted.

P.S.
In pic 2, the frame looks marred? Is it dented or is that the frames coating flaking off?
The bike has most likely been dropped (which is no biggy.. I've dropped mine a few times so thats normal) how bad has it been layed down?
Any of the plastics replaced in get-offs?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no dents in the frame or anywhere, the bike was tipped in a lot on that side, that right fairing was replaced, the frame isnt even flaking. its an older pic, im gonna get some updated ones goin, its a much cleaned up look now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.