Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 Kawi zx10R, runs and rides, all body work besides tank is gone, i have the following parts left

Frame with clean title
Motor with throttle bodies, Tank, lock set, GPR dampner with mount, 2 brothers X pipe, subframe, wiring harness, wheels with nice pilot powers, front rim has a ding, clipons and switches, CHROME pass and rider rear sets and chrome kick stand, swing arm, forks, etc. Email me with offers at [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
if the front rim will fit an99 zx9r give me a call i dont have a computer at home my name is eric and my # is 281-744-2688 thats my cell

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not willing to part the motor, i will take $2000 for the motor and wiring harness

NEEK....... what pics are you looking for?

·
Registered
38 Posts
how much do you want for whats left over? If I slap some new body work on it will I be able to drive it or has it been picked at?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Has NOT been picked at, runs and rides as is, it needs plastics, tank is fine, some of the plastics are there just rashed and cracked, needs headlight, upper stay, radiator is busted. Make offer for the whole bike, i will try to attach a pic

·
Registered
301 Posts
What are you looking to get for the rear subframe/plastics/passangerpegs? pm me please

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.