Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is in excellent condition. It has 6,100 babied miles on it. Never been mistreated, 1 owner, no burnouts/stunts and things of that nature. Tires are like brand new. Has an Akrapovic Exhaust that only really has 1,000 miles on it. I will include a helmet as well. The helmet is an HJC. I have pictures below. I'm asking $6,300.

N

·
0 Posts
probably b/c for about the same price u can find used 05's in good condition.

i got mine for 6k with 5800 miles

nice bike tho :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
price is kind of rough man
good luck with the sale
love the color

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so why is bluebook on it $5,905 w/ 10,000 miles on it? I thought around at least $6,000 would be a steal for the condition its in, especially since the new ones are going for so high, around $8,700.

·
Registered
143 Posts
id lower it to 5,900 if i was you. 6,300 is kinda high. sell the akra seperatly if u still have to stock exhaust. ibought my 03 last year around this time with 4300 miles on it for 5,000

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I am willing to deal, but $5,000 is way too low considering I still have the loan to pay off and this puppy is like a brand new bike. I guess im just stubborn and dont wanna get F'd in the ass on this.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by 04orange636
so why is bluebook on it $5,905 w/ 10,000 miles on it? I thought around at least $6,000 would be a steal for the condition its in, especially since the new ones are going for so high, around $8,700.
What blue book are you looking at?

·
Registered
243 Posts
it is high considering the year and miles on it, and what 05s are going for
theres one on here that the guy will sell for 6k so reconsider

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.