Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated list.....

I just finished getting my track bike finished and I've had this stuff sitting around for awhile now. I put it up here once but I got called away on bussiness and never got back to anyone who was interested.....my apologies! So for those of you who are interested I've got.....

All parts are stock and for a 2005 636 unless noted

Windscreen
Exhaust
Throttle cables
Throttle cam and perch
Brake lines (front and rear)
Brake light
Rotors (rear)
Brake and clutch levers
extra set of renthal grips (1-2 races on them still in good cond.)
Two brother's fender eliminator
Turn signals (two brother's)
Turn signals (kawi-Rear)
Turn signals (kawi-front)
Rear sets
Goodridge -2 rear brake line
Set of pilot power race tires (takeoff's)
Chain guard
Bar ends
Headers
43 tooth rear sprocket
Stock rear fender
Heel guard (left)

Theres probably a few other things I forgot to mention if your looking for something inparticular let me know. I've got it lying around the garage for sure, my bike just went through a whole tear down and build up.

Thanks for your time guys!
Jason B.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To those of you who have already purchased parts from me I thank you very much and you will all be recieving tracking numbers from me sometime in the middle of the day tommorow.

Thanks to all of you
Jason

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys I gotta get rid of this stuff its taking up room lol...
If anyone is interested in anything please pm me and shoot me an offer!!
Jason

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm guessing no one else is interested so I thank all of you very much everyone be safe and keep it on one wheel!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have a few miles on them they actually have great tread on the sides cause they never saw a trackday. They went on my streetbike when my old tires were getting bald I had these in my garage. They only have some wear in the center cause of they two hundred miles I put on them this weekend cause of the weather here in TX.

Jason

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have two HJC helmets for sale that are in decent cond. they have a few scrathches on them I will sell them for cheap they are both the cl14 model I beleave and one is grey with the standard graphics and the other red with glitter (great chick helmet) both sizes are MED.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.