Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Green Ninja 636 for sale. Bike has just been broken in. Has less than 1900 miles on it! Bought it in April 2005! I am financing the bike therefore asking $8300. Bought it with Kawasaki Extended Warranty so bike is covered up until 2010! If you are interested please reply back. I will et pictures to you and what ever else info you need!

Need to selll this bike ASAP because we just bought a house and need the extra $$$!

Bike is located at Eglin AFB, FL 32542

Thanks!:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not to crap on your thread, but these bikes are no longer worth $8300. You could get them brand new here in Ohio for $7600 out the door in any color.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thanks for the info but as I stated, I am financing it (bought it with EXTENDED WARRANTY) bikes don't go 7600 out the door with that, and well, I am gonna take a hit one way or another... Not to crap on your post...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by TRUMAN
Not to crap on your thread, but these bikes are no longer worth $8300. You could get them brand new here in Ohio for $7600 out the door in any color.
I still find that hard to believe...As a matter of fact I don't believe it.

***If somebody can prove me wrong and post their buyers agreement that they got a 0mi 06 ZX6R out the door for $7600...I'll believe it when I see it;)

Otherwise it it a useless piece of sh!t post in somebody's thread who wants to sell their bike.

Keep your BS comments to yourselves unless you can step up and prove it!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.