Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I hate to say this (especially on this board) but I'm selling my 2005 Magma Red ZX-10R. Ok, before I get questions, I'm only selling it because I would like to take the money and pay off my '06 ZX-6R (Yes, I will still be a Kawi owner [:p]). The price is $7800 firm; this bike is practically new, so I think this is a fair price, if you have questions please PM me.

Here's the info:

--I have a clean CA title in my possession. I am the original owner, bought the bike new in October of 2005 at OC Motorsports in Santa Ana, CA.
--The bike has approx. 2100 miles (Actually it has about 1800 but because I changed the sprockets the mileage is exaggerated).
--The bike has had 3 oil/filter changes in this order: Dino oil (1st) @200 miles, Semi-synthetic (2nd) @800 miles, and full synthetic (3rd) @ 1600 miles; bike has Water Wetter in it (not that horrible green stuff :lol:); chain cleaned/lubricated (adjusted if necessary) every 400 miles.
--The bike has NEVER been DROPPED, ABUSED, STUNTED or RACED; I did my first trackday @ Willow Springs on this beast and it ran perfectly, but I was going slow in the novice group as it was my first time out on the track :badteeth:
--I take very good care of my toys; just look in my garage or ask anybody I ride with.

MODS INCLUDED WITH BIKE SALE:
--16T Front Sprocket
--Clear Alternatives Euro turn signals and integrated tailight
--Custom Area P 12.5" slipon with titanium midpipe and carbon fiber muffler; CF heelguards and exhaust bracket
--Galfer SS braided lines (red-Front & Rear)
--'05 ZX-636 Radial M/C (better than stock 10R M/C)
--Champ's Frame Sliders and Swingarm Spools
--Dino's Inboard Mirrors (Great functionality/look and easy tooless trackday removal)
--Pro Grip EVO 725 grips
--OEM Seat Cowl
--Puig Dark Smoke Race Screen (double bubble)
--Superbright LED running lights (I have white and blue ones)
--Stomp Grip tank pad (clear)

*Of course, I will also include all of the stock components with the sale (i.e. stock M/C, exhaust, mirrors, windshield, sprocket, etc.)

The bike is located in SoCal and I can help with transportation anywhere in California, but an out of state buyer is SOLELY responsible for shipping.

Here's a few pics (the windscreen, Stomp Grip, frame sliders, mirrors, brake lines and upgraded M/C are not pictured, but have since been added):

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.