Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 sport bike. It has the rare “titanium” matte color finish with smoked flush mount turn signal indicators, smoked integrated LED tail light (fender has been eliminated), Vortex frame sliders, and a dark smoke Puig double-bubble racing windscreen. Everything else is completely stock and the tires have plenty of life left. I am the original owner with no accidents, a clear title and only 4,500 miles. All oil changes and proper break-in procedures were completed with the most recent synthetic oil change 400 miles ago. After break-in I changed the oil every 1,000 miles, a bit anal I know. Never stunted the bike or raced it.

The bike looks, runs, and rides great. Rides and runs like it was brand new, you must see it to appreciate it. I am selling because I do not ride much anymore and have other expenses that take priority. I am asking $7,200 OBO. Please, serious inquiries only. Test rides are welcome if you are endorsed and can put cash in my hand. Give me a call for more info or more pictures 425-985-8111, I live in Seattle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.