Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 2005 Ninja ZX6R with under 1500 miles. Bike has two sets of bodywork, stock titanium (only used for 100 miles) that are absolutely pristine, and armour bodies race bodywork painted in a phenomenal Ferrari Rosso Metallico (deep red). The reason for the track bodywork is because I did a performance riding school and a track day. The bike got a ton of compliments for the color. Bike also has Carbon-Loraine pads up front, no-cut sliders, and rear stand.
BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN LAID DOWN and is in PERFECT CONDITION all around. Oil changes with Mobil 1 at 30 miles and every two hundred miles during break in. You will not find a better maintained 6R around.
I will sell then entire package, or if you want the bike with either set of bodywork, that works too. I will provide pictures for serious inquiries. Email me at [email protected] for more information or pictures.

Price depends on what you want...shoot me an offer if you are interested. Please no low-balls.

Thanks for looking.
Pete L.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike has been meticulously maintained and cared for, as well as coming with multiple sets of bodywork, etc., so I am looking for a competitve price. In my experience, you get what you pay for. Email me for more information or to make and offer.

Thanks,
Peter Lehr
[email protected]

pics as requested:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.