Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. I am checking out any interest in my 250. 2005 black, with silver and green highlights. 4,500 miles. Broken in properly. Regular oil changes and maintenance. I think I have change the oil five times since is was new. I have put a 600 air rear shock on it, but I still have the factory shock to go with it. I also have the service manuals for it that I picked up really cheap on closeout at the dealer. Will through in a Med. HJC helmet and green cargo net with it too.

Still under the one year warranty until April, and I have a two year transferable extended warranty. It also has a Zero Gravity windscreen on it. I will post pics on Friday when I get my digital camera back.

Asking $2,950.

Thanks.

Glenn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by jckelsey
For what its worth, the stealership here has the 2006 250 Ninja for $2999.
Yes, that is MSRP. But $2,999 is not an out the door price around here. They won't negotiate on them at all. So by the time you pay tax, title, assembly freight and so on you are looking at a lot more than $2,999. I have the two year extended warranty on it, which adds to the value. I am throwing in a helmet, cargo net, the air shock on the back along with the original shock, and I am also going to throw in a Joe Rocket Manta tank bag. Also that is just my "asking" price and I am not "firm" so I would probably move off of that and MAYBE consider payments from the right person.

Glenn

·
Registered
369 Posts
ninja 250 great bike. sold a yr old one with 1k miles and no aftermarket for 2800. somebody will be happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.