Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas, it's time to part ways with my Kawi. I'm selling my 2005 ZX-6R with only 1950 miles. Upgrades include Yoshimura Exhaust (Black ceramic-coated), Scorpio Alarm, Frame and Bar Sliders, Euro Signals, GPR Damper, Berjta's F/E Kit, K&N Filter, and MTEC bulbs. It's never been dropped and has been a blast to ride. $7900 OBO. I'm in the Jacksonville, FL area.

Call me at 904-370-0129 or email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
i'll show my roommate, he get back to FL on Wed, so i'll let you know, i'm def liking the magma

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks. Yeah, I love the Magma too. I'm suprised they don't offer it on this year's model.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe you were asking why I'm getting rid of it..

Mainly because I'm getting to the point in my life where I have too much to lose if I go down and unfortunately most of my time is spent working. So, I bought a fun cager to keep me entertained during my 1 hour commutes. =)

Besides, why let a beautiful bike collect dust when someone else can put it to good use...

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot to list a few items... as you can see in the pics, it comes with the Solo Cowl (also have the passenger seat). I'll also throw in a pair of Lowering Bones (uninstalled).

I also have all of the original OEM parts if the buyer wants them.

If $7,800 is a little too high for you, I'll sell it without the Damper, Alarm, and Solo Cowl for $7,200.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No offense, but don't you think your first post would have been better served in the Newbie Corner?

For those that have PM'd I'll start parting out the Damper, Seat Cowl, Alarm, etc soon and drop the price for he bike. I'm kinda waiting for the renewal of the cycle trader ad.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. I plan to drop the price once I part out some of these upgrades. PM if interested.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Scorpio alarm is out and is for sale separately. It's the SR-i500 model and will include the harness for the ZX-6R. It's in perfect condition and I still have the original packaging and instructions. I'm asking $200 shipped/insured within the US. PM if interested.

More to come if the bike doesn't sell in the next week or so.

I have two guys coming to look at the bike this week, so wish me luck.

I've dropped the price to $7600 or best offer.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Price dropped to $7400!

The damper and alarm have been removed and will be sold separately. A new battery has been added.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.