Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling for $6299. it has the stock rearsets on it now, and will come with frame sliders and swingarm sliders. it has never been dropped, crashed, scratched, or anything like that. if you cant make my price but can come close to it, let me know and i will consider it. thanks for looking!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ffej
new rubbers before 2700 miles??
shhhhhhh! dude, be quiet, i dont want everybody to find out that the bike was in a horrible accident and the tires got rashed and dented so i replaced them to try and scam everybody.

you might be content with stock tires, but not everybody is the same way. please stay out of my thread if you dont have anything good to say [:M87]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by 636rider_md

shhhhhhh! dude, be quiet, i dont want everybody to find out that the bike was in a horrible accident and the tires got rashed and dented so i replaced them to try and scam everybody.

you might be content with stock tires, but not everybody is the same way. please stay out of my thread if you dont have anything good to say [:M87]
Doooode, chill... It's a valid question. Your answer should only serve to reassure any potential buyers.

dp

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to those who have inquired by pm- can you send me your email address? i cant reply to pms for another 10 days. because i just joined. [:M34]

·
Registered
75 Posts
i would buy it in a heart beat if i wasnt in college and not working right now because of rugby... I WANT BLUE SOOOOO BAD!!!! if it happens to be for sale next semester, which i hope it won't for ur sake, id be down to take it off ur hands for like 6500 shipped...

peace and good luck!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by DAF664
GREAT price dude I hope it sells I can't sell mine for that but blue seems to go faster than TI
thanks man, i dunno why because i think the ti looks just as good.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by rtman70
i would buy it in a heart beat if i wasnt in college and not working right now because of rugby... I WANT BLUE SOOOOO BAD!!!! if it happens to be for sale next semester, which i hope it won't for ur sake, id be down to take it off ur hands for like 6500 shipped...

peace and good luck!
pay by paypal with a credit card :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Mattyman
Hey, I am interested in the bike. I was wondering if you could could possibly email me some more pics at [email protected]. Thanks alot.
hey i just emailed you the original copies of the ones posted here- i thought i had taken enough pictures, was there some other specific view you would like to see? i can take others tonight or tomorrow if you have any requests. thanks!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Originally posted by 636rider_md

It was a simple question, and very valid.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by ffej

It was a simple question, and very valid.
you came off like youre were implying there was something sketchy with my bike, and you know it- because you phrased it that way on purpose. all your fellow tire-kickers and internet classified ad detectives will side with you (like one of them did above), and people who know better will not (like the people who are actually interested and not just pounding on the keyboard for a thrill).

anyway thanks for the bump, ill take all the bumps you want to give me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.