Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal...I'm considering the '07 ZX6R and looking for a buyer for my baby...it's a 2005 ZX636, Lime Green, 14,050 miles, heated garage kept, all well maintained w/ oil changes every 3,000 miles, street miles only and never been to track, took one low speed slide on right frame slider (everything damaged was replaced including tail, and right middle fairing,lower fairing, and right mirror as well as a bracket for right Gilles rearset and slider on right side)(corner of upper fairing has a slight touchup and is almost not noticeable). Here is where it is difficult for me...I've put my heart into all the mods for this bike and I very well know that I'm not gonna get all my money back for them, but I would prefer to sell the bike w/the parts to someone who will make good use of them instead of me having to sell them individually. Here are the mods:

-- Akrapovic Slip-On --
-- Hyperpro Damper (black and gold) --
-- Gilles Rearsets (titanium color w/ carbon fifer heel plates) --
-- Galfer Front Superbike Brake Lines (black w/gold fittings) --
-- Galfer Rear Brake Line (black w/gold fitting)
-- Lochart Carbon Fiber Front Fender (OEM Replacement) --
-- Kawasaki Carbon Fiber Chain Guard (OEM Replacement) --
-- Kawasaki Carbon Fiber Knee Grips (OEM Replacement) --
-- Kawasaki Carbon Fiber Inner Fairing Pieces (OEM Replacement) --
-- Kawasaki Carbon Fiber Exhaust Guard (OEM Replacement) --
-- CSG (Mototechnik) No-Cut Frame Slider (strongest frame sliders) --
-- Muzzys Front Flushmount Turn Signals (amber) --
-- Clear Alternatives Intergrated Taillight --
-- OEM Seat Cowl (green) --
-- Lightech Billet Aluminum Fuel Cap --
-- Puig Double Bubble (clear w/some road wear) --
-- CRG Brake & Clutch Lever (silver) --

As I mentioned I put my heart in this bike so I can't put a price on it (it's got a little over $4,000 in parts) but I will say that all serious and reasonable offers will be considered...tell me what you think it is worth...I will post detailed pictures later on today.

I'm located in Yonkers, NY; email me at: [email protected]
pm me or call me work at (914) 969-2664 (ask for william) or on the cell at (914) 826-3588

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's a great lookin bike...Just as a guess, I would say that a fair price would be $8,000 since all quality parts...plus that carbon makes it very desirable

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will consider selling the aftermarket parts individually if I get enough reasonable offers

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also forgot to mention....I has the wheels professionaly pinstripped and made a number plate for the front (ala r6 special edition) and had the edge pinstriped...that could be taken off however....the wheels look amazing....i had the tape on there, but it looked like absolute garbage, but the pinstripe is thinner and will last....and here are the pics of course:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a gorgeous and well set up in a heated garage, that hasn't been abused, willing to consider some offers and nobody is even talkin?? make me an offer!!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
which ones?? i have to figure out.....inner fairing were 350 new, knee grips 300 new, exhaust guard was 280 and chain guard was 240......i can def. sell the chain guard right now, it hasn't been on the bike for 6 months...make me reasonable offer

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've got a potential buyer for the carbon...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.