Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my original tail light assembly and oem windscreen to the person with the best offer.................. i also have an Arai Quantum 2 helmet that has the Blue tattoo graphics and is a size medium. it is slightly used with a couple of minor scratches. see pics and make an offer on one or all of the items.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
how much for that helmet?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
just realized it's a medium anyway.. I wear an XL in most brands, and a large in Arai

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
How much are you looking to get for just the helmet only?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO GET EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR IT, BUT I KNOW THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...HOW ABOUT $250 FOR THE HELMET...O.B.O. NEW PRICE IS $480, DISCOUNTED THROUGH A FRIEND.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am willing to take $225 for the helmet, $20 for the windscreen and $45 for the taillight..if anyone has a better offer just pm me with your offer...

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's the mfg date on the helmet?
Has it ever been dropped?
Is the shield in good condition, little to no scratches?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it has not been dropped and it is still under warranty. the shield is perfect as well as the inner padding, no sweat or odors..i only wore the helmet about ten times. i will get back to you about the mfg date..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all items are still for sale...can you believe that someone offered me $10 with shipping included for the windscreen????

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am willing to take $225 for the helmet, $20 for the windscreen and $45 for the taillight..if anyone has a better offer just pm me with your offer...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.