Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 ZZR600, planning on buying a bigger bike. Bike is in great condition, has one minor crack on the right side fairing from my buddys handlebar falling into it on the trailor from Deals Gap. Other than that the bike is perfect. KBB value is 5650 but I will sell for 5000 to cover the 233 dollars ronayers wants for a brand new painted right fairing. The bike has jetted carbs, Akrapovic exhaust, custom undertail with integrated blinkers, 6 7"Tube LED's with remote and has 7 different colors. Tires are almost new. K&N Air Filter, and -1 front sprocket. Double Bubble Dark Smoke Windscreen, Flushmount front turn signals. It has alot. 5000 obo.

Bike is located in Lakeland FL

863-661-0326 contact James if interested.

·
Registered
939 Posts
you should take off and sell all your aftermarket parts and try to sell it for the same price bone stock. people think its been raced and stunted if its got alot off extra's

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have the original parts anymore. Thats what sucks. The only original parts i have are the windscreen and the blinkers for the front.

·
Registered
939 Posts
hat does suck. i would say pull the jet kit if you still have the stock set. buy a stock can, ive got one id give you for 10 + shipping. and maybe sell me the double bouble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.