Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to bu a house, so the bike has to go. its an 06 black 636 with roughly 400 miles on it. it has a leo vince aluminum slip on, but i still have the stock exhaust. ive also added green rim tape to the wheels and removed all the decals except for the ones on the tank. i have replacement decals in green, but havent put them on. the bike also has pro-tek swing armslider and i have a set of brand new vortex frame sliders still in the pack. i also have an arai rx-7 wraith green size medium that i only used for one season, joe rocket alter ego jacket size xxl, and joe rocket phoenix gloves that i believe to be a large. i have right under $8800 in the bike, not including gear. can be sold with or without gear. ill start at $8k for everything and depending on distance delivery or meeting halfway. these are the only pics i have right no and theyre from my phone. i can get more for anyone interested

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bike is financed through kawasaki so i dont have the title. and im not selling the helmet by itself, sorry.

·
Registered
279 Posts
$2000 cash!!!!

Just messing. Free bump for a sweet ride.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
what color are the gloves again? they the original phoenix gloves with the cf knuckles?

bump for a local buddy... too bad you're getting rid of it, but probably a smart move to choose a house over a bike. :(

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by PBrider
$2000 cash!!!!
and throw in a certified check for $6000 and its a deal :Dlol. the gloves are the black/grey with the cf knuckles. im not really looking to let go of anything unless its as a package. $30 here and $50 there isnt going to help me at all if i still have the bike...plus if i sell the gear and still have the bike what fucking good is that??? :D:D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok...$7800 for ALL. the helmet retails for over $700 and youd be lucky to find it on ebay for even $400 and its immaculate :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks trey. happy belated b-day by the way :D ok... this thing has to GO..taking REASONABLE offers as of now...

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Frank, I know you don't want to part out anything, but you and Adam ordered the sliders and spools which I'll take if you haven't installed them. You said it has the pro-tek swing arm slider. Is that the spools/slider for the rear? Let me know, I'll pick them up from you anytime.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wish you had posted this a little over a month or so ago, I woulda taken it all off your hand for what you were asking. I just bought an 06 :-(

I'll ask around for you.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the bump trey :D i still want to wait a little longer before parting anything but if i do theyre all yours man.
ddan24- thanks i appreciate it. the price is still negotiable from what ive posted. this really needs to go soon...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.