Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from a add I did up on another site.

2006 KAWASAKI ZX-6R, ZX6R, ZX6, 636, 2006 KAWASAKI Ninja ZX-6R 636 Sportbike Bike is like new with alot of mods already done. Two-Brothers Gold Ring Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Powers Stunt Works Gold Railz and Spools, Smoke Speed Screen, Hyper-Pro Steering Stabilizer, Camera Mount, Tucked license, Rear Tucked Carbon Fiber Turn Signals, Front Euro Turn Signals, Misc Billet Parts, Tuned Suspension, All Factory Parts Plus more accys Included. Oil changed at 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 miles. Excellent Condition. Extremly Clean and Fast! 4 stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, 4 valve per cylinder head, transverse in line 4 cylinder, 636cc, with a 12.9:1 compression ratio, DFI injection with 38mm throttle bodies, TCBI with digital advance ignition, 6 speed transmission, totally adjustable front and rear suspension and adjustable ride height, 4.5 gallaon fuel capacity, a 55.1 inch wheelbase, and a dry weight of 362 lbs. Contact me for more photos. Serious Only. Buy out right from me or take over payment option of 69.00 per month for 2 years.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Also, what happens after paying the $69/mo for 24 months?? Don't deceive people when selling a bike man. Let them know the paymanets after the first 24 months. Unless they actually only have to pay $1,656 for it. If so, SIGN ME UP!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its under the kawi plan. Its 69.00 per month until the 2 years are up then your payments are calculated on the remaining balance. Bike has 4 year warrenty also. And before its asked no I am not parting anything out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
NOT TRYING TO BLAST YOU MAN BUT THAT'S PRETTY STEEP! THE STEER DAMPER IS A BIG + BUT COME ON. IF YOU HAD SOME REAL MODS LIKE SUSPENSION, FULL EXHAUST, AND POWER COMMANDER THIS WOULD BE A LITTLE EASIER TO SWALLOW BUT NOT MUCH. SORRY IF I SOUND RUDE. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First off I dont need to sell the bike. Thats the price I am selling for. Dont like it move on to the next thread and keep your coments to yourself, quite wasting my time and forsale thread. I dont care to hear you keyboard racers shit.

Bikes forsale, if interested post if not move on. Pretty simple.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.