Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have enough time to ride my baby so I don't want to just have it sit in the garage. I'm saving for a house and it seems silly to keep this great bike and barely ride it. $8000

Parts
-Two Bros Dual Carbon Exhaust (Gold Rings)
-Hyperpro RSC Steering Damper (Black/Gold)
-Puig Double Bubble DARK Smoke
-Euro FLushmounts Clear
-Integrated Rear Turn Signal
-The picture below does not show the damper and windscreen (I just put them on a couple weeks ago)
I have about $1600 in parts on this bike. It is absolutely immaculate! Contact me for more info. (631)943-2950. [email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am actually moving to Huntington Beach next week. I am driving across country and should be in my apartment by Oct 1st. If I do not sell the bike before I leave, I will be bringing the bike in a trailer cross country. If you want to look at the bike when I am in Cali, just send me a message.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it's all up in the air right now (as far as selling). If I don't sell the bike within the next week I will have it in Cali and I'll keep it for a while. As far as selling the hyperpro, if the bike does not sell I will def be keeping it on my bike. Gotta love the damper.

·
Registered
60 Posts
how many miles are on it, what's the news on the warranty, how often did you change the oil, did you put the exhaust on after the break in, did you break it in hard or soft? thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an extended 4 year warranty on the bike, which is transferable to any buyer. The bike has 3000 miles on it, first oil change at 600, next at 1500, and then just before 3000. For break in I kept the bike under 7500RPM for the first 600 miles. After that, I kept it under 10,000 for another 200 miles. During break in I made sure to constantly change my RPM's, to correctly seat the piston rings. Lastly, the two brothers exhaust was installed at the dealer when I bought my bike. Let me know if you need any more info or pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.