Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 KAWASAKI ZX-6R, ZX6R, ZX6, 636, 2006 KAWASAKI Ninja ZX-6R 636 Sportbike Bike is like new with alot of mods already done. Two-Brothers Gold Ring Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Powers Stunt Works Gold Railz and Spools, Smoke Speed Screen, Hyper-Pro Steering Stabilizer, Camera Mount, Tucked license, Rear Tucked Carbon Fiber Turn Signals, Front Euro Turn Signals, Misc Billet Parts, Tuned Suspension, All Factory Parts Plus more accys Included. Oil changed at 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 miles. Excellent Condition. Extremly Clean and Fast! 4 stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, 4 valve per cylinder head, transverse in line 4 cylinder, 636cc, with a 12.9:1 compression ratio, DFI injection with 38mm throttle bodies, TCBI with digital advance ignition, 6 speed transmission, totally adjustable front and rear suspension and adjustable ride height, 4.5 gallaon fuel capacity, a 55.1 inch wheelbase, and a dry weight of 362 lbs. Also has 4 year warrenty!

Located in Michigan 7999.00

·
Registered
193 Posts
interested in any trades? Perhaps interested in getting another kawi, dont have that much in green to part with

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Selling cause I just did not get to ride it that much and recently got a choice at work of either a 7000 dollar pay cut a year or a unknown amout of time layoff. I choose the cut. So basically one of the toys has to go and that's either this bike or my snowmobile...which ever sells first I'm keeping the other and I hope its the sled that goes so I can keep the bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts