Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
06 ZX-10R
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2007 kx250f that I am looking to sell that is great condition and my reason for selling is that I'm buying a car and will no longer be able to haul it around. I am the first owner of the bike; it was purchased brand new in May of 2008. The bike has been extremely well maintained, oil is changed around every 6-8 hours and valve clearances are checked every three rides. The bike is in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. As far as aftermarket parts go I have both clutch and front brake asv c5 series unbreakable levers, twin air filter, pro circuit engine plugs, sunline shifter, Full yoshimura rs2 ss exhaust, aftermarket plastics along with one industries monster graphics. I will also be including a red universal stand, original plastics, pro circuit high compression piston along with pro circuit valve springs, Kawasaki service manual and a green vp racing 5 gallon gas can. I am asking $2900 or OBO but please keep it reasonable. If there is any questions about the bike or you would like some more pictures please PM me. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts