Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at some shorty GP pipes for a cleaner look on my 14R so selling my 2bros Black Series duals. They are the carbon fiber cans, with black endcaps and badges. They are in awesome condition, used for ~2,000 miles and will come in original packaging with all hardware. Nice deep sound, on the loud side for a slip on but not obnoxious(like my GP pipes will be LOL). WAY lighter then the stock cans and look sinister all blacked out, especially on a black bike. Cheapest I see them on ebay for is $700 new, but I will go down to $550 shipped to the continental 48. I am also open to trades or partial trades for nitrous kits, track leathers(34waist), etc. PM box is way overfilled since my Premium membership lapsed, but I set up email notifications so I will get any replies to this thread.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow not even a nibble, buyers market for sure...

Going on Ebay 9/7!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Thanks for the bro off your old 07!

lol don't think many people have a 14....I don't ever see them

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bro off your old 07!

lol don't think many people have a 14....I don't ever see them
Glad you like it - that was ages ago lol! How ya been? I love the 2Bros sound, which is why I got it again on my 14R. Nice deep rumble at idle and screams pretty nice up top.

Now I want something to cut weight and look good though, and the exhausts for the 14 are all massive. I will be trying a GP pipe I saw that I liked. It's actually a baffled/packed "real" muffler and has a removable silencer, unlike the plain GP pipes with a tiny metal screen or baffle you see that are loud as hell (like the motowerkz I had on my ZX6 lol). Helps that they come in black with a red badge, and match my bike perfect :).

14R is a sick bike but their are only one or two busy forums for them IN TOTAL, and even those are still a lot slower then any 6 or literbike forum. Basically limited to bikeland(good info but full of track only snobs who will bash you if you post a mod that doesn't help your ET) and zx1441r which is an awesome forum but not very busy, just a couple posts a day.

Kind of nice to not run into my bikes twin every few days though!

As for the exhaust, its on Ebay and looks like it will go for more then I was looking for and already has 11 watchers :D.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yep, 12 watchers now so I'm hoping for a little betting storm between them on the last day. I set it to end Friday night so it will finish after work on Pay Day :lol:.

Had a few offers of 450, thinking it will at least go for 499...
One of the watchers would be me.:rolleyes:
I wish i could say for sure I'd have a new 14 but my 07 is flawless right now.
Can't believe nobody bought them before you put them on ebay.
great deal

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the watchers would be me.:rolleyes:
I wish i could say for sure I'd have a new 14 but my 07 is flawless right now.
Can't believe nobody bought them before you put them on ebay.
great deal
That's the bad part about the Gen1s - they last forever and are awesome bikes so its hard to find a reason to get the new one!

If jap bikes held their value better it would be easier to swallow since you could sell yours then pay the difference, but you drive them off the lot and BOOM worth 5K less. Especially now in this buyers market, I see sick looking low miles 14's for around 7k...look at this shit, beautiful 08 SE with 1,000 miles for 8k wtf 2008 KAWASAKI ZX14 S.E..

After shopping around I got 4k trade in for my MINT 07 ZX6 with tons of mods, and that was after one shop offered me...drum roll...$2.5k. I laughed in his face and left.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Glad you like it - that was ages ago lol! How ya been? I love the 2Bros sound, which is why I got it again on my 14R. Nice deep rumble at idle and screams pretty nice up top.

Now I want something to cut weight and look good though, and the exhausts for the 14 are all massive. I will be trying a GP pipe I saw that I liked. It's actually a baffled/packed "real" muffler and has a removable silencer, unlike the plain GP pipes with a tiny metal screen or baffle you see that are loud as hell (like the motowerkz I had on my ZX6 lol). Helps that they come in black with a red badge, and match my bike perfect :).

14R is a sick bike but their are only one or two busy forums for them IN TOTAL, and even those are still a lot slower then any 6 or literbike forum. Basically limited to bikeland(good info but full of track only snobs who will bash you if you post a mod that doesn't help your ET) and zx1441r which is an awesome forum but not very busy, just a couple posts a day.

Kind of nice to not run into my bikes twin every few days though!

As for the exhaust, its on Ebay and looks like it will go for more then I was looking for and already has 11 watchers :D.
haha sweet dude...ya she's still got your 2 bros on and she loves it. That's a massive upgrade from a 6 to a 14 haha! I think I've only seen 2 or 3 this year in the city!

leo pipes are light as shit so check those out. Free bump!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts