·
Registered
237 Posts
Was the frame polished or chromed?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice user name.

So lemme get this strait: You are selling an 05 frame, with pics of a 03/04? Seeing the size of that dent, you claim it's still strait?? Brand new from factory frames sell for $1g or less???

again, nice user name. [:eek:)]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Apparently whoever buys this is the stupid one.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
According to the VIN#:

2003 - NINJA ZX-6R

Warranty Status
Vin: JKBZXJB193A009296
Your warranty expired on 04/24/2005.
Your Good Times Protection Plan expires on 04/24/2008.
Outstanding Recall Repair:MUFFLER BRACKET WELD BREAKAGE
....Owned

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Wow. Thats about all I think I can say about that!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm idk.. its my boyfriends frame.. i thought he said it was an 05, but i guess not.. but now that i think about it the 05's are black.. yeah you can buy the new frame from the dealer BUT you have to show title to get it. Trust me. I work at a dealership... you cannot BUY A title from the dealership. A clean one at that.

Story is, he bought it on ebay, but never used it. He has a 6rr not 6r and ebay was listed wrong - yea expensive mistake on the other kids part.We did not touch the numbers, so i dont know if those are the original ones or not. I couldnt tell ya, but average buying price on there for a frame with a clean title is around 1300 for a dented or damaged one and 1500 for an untouched one (which is hard to find). I am not positive that is it straight, but to me it looks like it. THAT IS WHY I PROVIDED PICS. You can judge for yourself. AND the 1300 is best offer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
thats my frame, i'm her b/f and to let all you assholes know its not stamped, its a 03 636 frame i have the title in hand, the sticker on the frame even matches the vin thats stamped on the frame, so that proves i didn't stamp the frame and if i was gonna stamp a frame, don't you think i'd stamp a frame thats in good condition, so that way i could get more money, i've been watching the frames go on ebay for awhile now, with a clean title they all go for over 1000 dollars

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yes, calling all of us assholes is a great way to sell things on here.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i wasn't calling everybody assholes, if you read it right, it says to let all you assholes know it's not stamped, meaning the people that are saying that, if you took offense to that, i'm sorry, didn't mean it that way, i mean come on my g/f put that on for me, she messed up, she said that wrong year, she didn't mean anything bad by it, and in no way trying to scam anybody , she was just trying to help me out, b/c i'm to damn lazy to put it on myself, and everybody gives her shit about it, thats just messed up, can't somebody just say thats not a 05 and not make a big deal about it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.