Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im putting some of my stuff up for sale.

hyper pro damper perfect condition.- $350 black

speedo healer w/o universal harness- $45

gold pazzo lever perfect condition-$110 shortys

womens helmet and jacket- $175 jacket medium warn once/helmet medium warn about 7times i forget the name of it but its blue and white icon merc (ithink) jacket and blue white matching icon helmet with smoke sheild (its the helmet with the chick withe the guns on back of the helmet) sorry i cant get up now to look,

Large icon merc jacket black/white worn about 10 times $100

powertrip jacket used alot size large or extra $60

Ok i dont want to part with this but im in no mood to deal with anything right now!!

Killer bike camsetup.(imean killer) $250 it will come with $140 worth of mounts for free

i will get pics of what they are in a couple of days. first come first serve. i will rank priortiy by pm. so pm me first if you are interested. Bare with me if i dont respond in the next couple of days. i have an ortho i have to go visit. shipping is extra for everything.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
levers sold!! damn i just saw you have a black bike. damn thats gonna look sweet. Thanks man!!!! money request sent and i will try to have them shipped tomorrow tuesday at the latest.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i sent you pics in pm and a money request in paypal. pay me before noon and they will be in the box today.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
every thing shipped out at 12:35 today. I shipped it priority 2 day. enjoy and thanks alot. i wanna see pics when installed. later

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by ibleedgreen

Should have bought the bike...LOL payment sent.:D
someone finally had some pazzo's "laying around" for you. Good things come to those who wait

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.