Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 95-97 ZX-6R race bike. I bought it with the suspension like it is, so I can't tell you the spring rates or exactly what was done. I threw a rod in the engine, so don't ask if that is available unless you want parts off of it. Prefer to not ship the big stuff, but if you want to pay for it, I'll do my best to box it up and ship it out.

$500 PM thin walled aluminum racing wheels with rear sprockets and brake rotor - Sprockets included are 41, 42, & 44 tooth in 520

$125/set EBC floating front rotors (2 sets) - were mounted on PM wheels
$200 Lindeman front forks with triples
$300 Fox Shock
$150 Micron full race exhaust (scuffed but works fine)
$300 Red/Black/Silver Airtech bodywork with tank, fender, bellypan (scuffed on left side but easy repair)
$350 Orange/Green bodywork with tank and fender (good shape) - No belly pan
$75/each Carbs (2 sets)
$50 Front & rear brake calipers
$50 Swingarm
$30/each Front brake master cylinder (2 of them)
$50 Repaired Muzzy rearsets
??? Misc. Engine parts (reinforced side covers, Cams with adjustable gears, transmission and clutch parts, etc.)

I've also got 2 tubs full of extra stuff like brake pads, clutch disks, engine covers, stock rearsets, etc. Let me know if you need something.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

I prefer money order or will take Paypal if you want to pay the 3.5% fee they charge me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take some pictures tonight. I have extra covers as well as the ones on the bike, but none are perfect. I think all of them have extra material welded on them for sliding along the pavement.

No title for the frame. It was a replacement frame with receipt only which is already spoken for.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fenders have been sold. New prices for the bodywork:

$275 Red/Black/Silver Airtech bodywork with tank & bellypan (scuffed on left side but easy repair)
$325 Orange/Green bodywork with tank (good shape) - No belly pan

[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was wondering how loud the exhaust is and how you think it would work for street use?

Do you have any pics of it?

And how much do you think it would cost to ship it to 80303?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The exhaust is pretty loud for the street unless you don't like your neighbors, then it is perfect. :D I have heard exhaust just as loud or louder on the street though, so it is really up to you. I don't have any pictures but can take some. Send me your e-mail if you are still interested and I'll take them in the next day or two.

Thanks,
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.