Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
haha... i sold my bikes to nin10dough! he's got them now ;) I bought a VMAX, custom built... and in the past 3 weeks it ate a tire, bent the rim, i got rear ended, and i think i blew the motor on sunday. I want my 6r back lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Plastics are Infinite Mz's. nin10dough made me an offer, I accepted and sent pictures as requested and never heard another word. No money, no shipping address, no nothing. It's been weeks now without any word on whether he still wanted them or not. Infinite Mz will be getting them this weekend.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you have all the hoses? How much for the oil cooler hoses? Yeah i was riding to work the other day and that welded fork on the left rearset broke. Oh well what are you going to do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No oil cooler hoses. I ended up just leaving them attached to the oil cooler which GypsyRacing got. Might want to PM him and see if he actually needs the hoses or not. I know he was wanting the cooler for a spare.

Well, that stinks about the rearset. You going to try and get it welded up again?? Wonder if there might be a better fix for it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since my stock rearset was fine on the right i just used the fork from the right muzzy rear set. So they are mix matched but the bike was rideable for a while until yesterday when the oil cooler hose start to leak really bad. I guess i will pm gypsyracing and see what he has to say.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Update on parts that are left:

Front & rear brake calipers
Pro-Flow 41 mm clip-ons (left bar scraped)
Carbs
Fox Shock
Swingarm
Reinforced stator cover
Reinforced clutch cover
Front brake master cylinder (2 of them)
Micron full race exhaust (scuffed)
New clutch cable
Used clutch cable
Stock clip-ons
Radiator
Stock ign box

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

I prefer money order or will take Paypal if you want to pay the 3.5% fee they charge me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Originally posted by c_hale007<br />Got anything left?
Sure do. What do you want/need?? I even looked through the tubs of extras a week or two ago.

$35 Ram air tubes
$30 Air box
$30/each 2 front master cylinders with levers (5/8")
$10 Used clutch cable
$50/each 2 clutch covers
$40/each 2 stator covers
$70 Carbs
$10 Return throttle cable
$70 41 mm Pro-flow clip-ons (left bar scraped but not bent)
$10 GSXR Seat
$40 Front brake calipers
$35 Rear brake caliper with line and master cylinder
$25 Cometic 68mm head gasket
$25 Kawasaki stock head gasket
$30 Set of coils and wires (no spark plug boots)
$20 Set of coils and wires with spark plug boots
$60 Clutch basket
$40 8 steel clutch plates (look new)
$40 11 friction clutch plates (look new)
$50 Swingarm
$150 Micron Race exhaust
$275 Fox Shock
$50 Rear tail section

10 sets (5 pairs) of front brake pads. All HH. 4 sets look brand new, the other 6 are used, but still a lot left

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Still got a bunch of stuff left. I have been meaning to put it on e-Pay, but been too busy with work and school. Make me a reasonable offer on anything you want or need. The more you buy, the better shipping cost and cheaper the parts will get. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] with offers. I need to get this stuff out of the garage.

$30 Air box
$30/each 2 front master cylinders with levers (5/8")
$10 Used clutch cable
$50/each 2 clutch covers
$40/each 2 stator covers
$70 Carbs
$10 Return throttle cable
$10 GSXR Seat
$40 Front brake calipers
$35 Rear brake caliper with line and master cylinder
$25 Cometic 68mm head gasket
$25 Kawasaki stock head gasket
$30 Set of coils and wires (no spark plug boots)
$20 Set of coils and wires with spark plug boots
$60 Clutch basket
$40 8 steel clutch plates (look new)
$40 11 friction clutch plates (look new)
$50 Swingarm
$275 Fox Shock

10 sets (5 pairs) of front brake pads. All HH. 4 sets look brand new, the other 6 are used, but still a lot left

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
No clue if they will fit a ZZR600, but I would guess not. The covers are stock with extra material welded on for strength and grinding ability on the track when the bike goes sliding across the pavement.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.