Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda testing the waters on this........I would sell it for cash in hand but I have a limit on how low I will go since Ive dumped alot into new parts.

1995 Kawasaki ninja zx6r

15,200 miles

New fork seals (Right seal replaced, replaced whole left fork w/used)
New oil filter and oil change
New tires
New rear wheel bearing
New speedo cable
New front brake pads
New rear brake caliper/pads
New handgrips
Polished frame/swingarm (not the best not the worst job)
Replaced ignition
Replaced fuse box
98-01 tank/tail/seat conversion
Solo tail setup
Fairings are cracked/rashed
Mirror stay is broken but still works as is

I bought it like this:

Front fairing is busted up:

Sides are cracked and could probably be fixed but whatever they work as they are.

Since then I've done this:

Solo tail:

I will start by saying this....cosmeticly the bike needs some work.....mechanically its in great shape. The bike will come with both tails. The rear seat is the stock 95 and doesnt fit perfectly(cosmetic wise) but fits so that it locks and latches and you can ride a passanger if you wanted. I've put 2,000 miles on the bike myself since I bought it. Im interested in getting into an old school VW again so the bike is up for sale and the left over money will go into my new bike fund :D. I will not take the bike more than 1- 1 1/2hrs. If you want it that bad and live further you can come get it from me. Any questions post or IM me. Looking to do this ASAP. IF nothing happens in the next 2 weeks I'll keep it.

You can get ahold of me on AIM: Kaspakillz

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after thinking about it a little, I figured I've gotten some enjoyment from the bike so trying to recoup alot of the money spent is retarded......if I could get 2200 cash for it (which is less than I paid for the bike itself)I'd let it go.....that is still probably high to some of you all but I know it could sell for that also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.